Ethics and integrity are two intrinsic factors in Jaguar’s every day activities. In a business environment where the changes are constantly happening, it is essential to keep the honesty, transparency and respectful culture.
Therefore, Jaguar Mining structured its COMPLIANCE PROGRAM with guidelines to ensure and keep the highest standards of ethics and transparency in Jaguar’s relationships, whether internal or external, focused on fighting corruption and bribery, national and internationally.
We believe that the establishment of procedures and controls can prevent, correct and mitigate possible risks that the company is exposed to. Therefore, is possible promoting the integrity culture, based on our values, conformity and ethics on Jaguar, with sustainable development, included to third parties.
Jaguar abides by good corporate governance practices and believes that compliance and responsibility are central components of company culture.
Having dignity and respect and collaboration as values, Jaguar understands that integrity and ethics are increasingly important within the business environment, cherishing transparency in its activities and decision-making.
For this reason, the Board of Directors is committed to the implementation, development, maintenance and continuous improvement of Jaguar’s Compliance Program, focused on:
- Fighting corruption and bribery
- Strengthening and disseminating integrity and ethical relationship
- Collaborating with a growing more just society.
Jaguar is a company that seeks to ensure the highest levels of corporate integrity, transparency and ethics in all of its relationships.
Jaguar’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and Policies provide guidelines for employee and third parties behavior and conduct expected by the Company regarding ethics, the fight against corruption and compliance with internal laws and regulations.
Here are some Jaguar’s guidelines to promote the integrity and fight against corruption.
- Código de Ética e Conduta
- Política de Compliance
- Política Antissuborno e Anticorrupção
- Política do Canal de Denúncias
- Política de Gestão de Riscos
- Política de Investimento Social Privado Jaguar Mining
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Compliance Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Insider Trading Policy
- Risk Management Policy
AUDIT, RISKS AND COMPLIANCE ANNUAL REPORT
Ethics and integrity are two intrinsic factors in Jaguar’s everyday activities.
In a business environment where changes are constantly happening, it is essential to carry out activities diligently and keep an honest, transparent, and respectful culture.
The ARC Annual Report addresses the following topics:
- Scope of the Annual Internal Audit Planning, which mentions the audits conducted to ensure the execution of operations in compliance with internal policies and procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Risk management carried out in line with Jaguar's Risk Management Policy, demonstrating a commitment to ensuring that operations are conducted safely and responsibly.
- Jaguar's Compliance Program and its pillars, with details of Communication and Training information, carried out throughout the year, such as the Compliance Week. In addition, information on the Whistleblower Hotline, with the number of reports received and the main themes.