We strive to ensure that we have sound corporate governance practices to maintain investor confidence in the way in which we do business.
Corporate governance relates to the activities of an organization’s board of directors who are elected by and are accountable to the shareholders, and takes into account the role of management, which is charged with the ongoing management of the organization.
The board of directors of Jaguar encourages sound corporate governance practices designed to promote the well being and ongoing development of the Company, having always as its ultimate objective the best long-term interests of the Company and the enhancement of value for all shareholders. The board believes that sound corporate governance practices benefit all of the Company’s stakeholders, including the employees, and the people in the communities in which the Company operates.
As governance standards change, and the Company grows, we assess our corporate governance practices and modify them as needed.
Charters of the Board of Directors
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Charter of the Corporate Governance Committee
- Charter of the Compensation Committee
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Charter of the Internal Audit Committee
- Charter of the Health, Safety & Environment Committee
Policies & Procedures
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (Portuguese)
- Insider Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Whistleblower Policy (Portuguese)
To communicate an incident on Ethics Point click here.